- Survey: 1 in 4 Adults Would Swim with Diarrhea
- That “Chemical Smell” at the Pool Isn’t What You Think It Is
- Experts Clear the Water on the Colorful Myths Associated With Peeing in the Pool
- Cabin Fever Symptoms? Blame it on Frigid Winter, Late Spring and Delayed Opportunity to Swim in the Pool
- Myth Busted! Poll Finds Most Parents Believe Pool Urine Detecting Dye Myth Is True
- Podcast: Interview with the Water Quality & Health Council on its Public Survey on Swimming versus Technology
- Press Release 5/22/13:Survey Shows Parents Are Worried Kids are Diving into Technology Instead of Pools
- Infographic: Technology vs. Fun in the Sun
- Press Release 5/21/2012: The Public Swimming Pool: A Summer Respite or Communal Bathtub?
- Press Release 5/19/2011: New CDC Study on “Swimmer’s Ear” Reinforces Need for Healthier Pools
- Press Release 5/20/2010: With This Year’s Swimming Season Just Around the Corner –
CDC Issues Report on Unhealthy Public Pools and Need for Increased Testing
- Matte Release 5/21/2010: Is Your Swimming Pool Unhealthy?
- HealthyPools ANR 2010
- Press Release 5/14/2009: One in Five Americans Pee in Pool; Almost Half Admit Unhygienic Pool Behavior, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention & Water Quality and Health Council Offer Ways to Curb the Tide of Rising Recreational Water Illnesses
- HealthyPools ANR 2009